Club Minecraft terms and conditions
By registering a place any Club Minecraft event, you and the player agree to the following terms and conditions
Administrators/Sponsors assume no liability for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with any person’s participation in the Event or Tournament, including without limitation, participation in any real life activity, or injury, loss or damage sustained from use of any prize won.
If for any reason the Event is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus’, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors, Administrators and/or Other Participants which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct, Club Minecraft reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Event.
NO CHEATING: If you are caught cheating you will be evicted from the event and banned from future events. Cheating is defined as: Entering any commands which alter normal gameplay in any way, modifying or using modified files, or using any external programs that modify gameplay.
RULES: Attendees agree to abide by the following rules:
- I understand that Club Minecraft is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen goods I have brought to this event.
- Parents or guardians’ give permission to play all Minecraft game types.
- Parents or guardians’ give permission for the use any photographs taken during the event, unless told otherwise.
- Inappropriate screen names or language during the duration of event will not be tolerated.
- By registering for this event you are not guaranteed any prizes.
- You agree to not to cheat as described above.
- You agree not to tamper with anyone’s equipment or belongings.
- Club Minecraft reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.